Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
6th October, 2015.
Microsoft announced the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016.
The new version contains numerous valuable new features. Cloud-based technology receives even greater focus while end-users get more refined analyses and the system allows you to get a deeper insight into stored content.
The main new features are as follows:
- Integration with the Power BI business intelligence solution, which provides up-to-date information about your customers as well as about sales and finance.
- Native integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- The web client was enhanced with several new functions.
- Accounting/Posting preview which lets you have a look at posted items before performing the actual posting to the general ledger.
- Better document and workflow management and an optical character recognition feature help the automation of processes and paper-free document management.
- More cost efficient and easier maintenance due to the NAV 2016 database that runs on Azure SQL.
- More refined connectivity with the Office 365 solution.
The Hungarian localization of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 is expected to be available to end-users in Q1 2016.